· APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to consumer loan program guidelines and credit approval. Certain fees, closing costs and restrictions may apply.
· APR applied to the loan is the APR in effect on the date the application is received and is valid until 30 days after the loan is approved.
· APRs may vary with loan term.
· Maximum loan term may vary based on model year, loan amount, loan type and lender guidelines.
· Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
· Actual rate and term may vary based on credit history, collateral, collateral age, down payment, loan amount, collateral use, type of loan, state of residency and other criteria.
· Credit score may vary depending on credit reporting agency.
· Minimum loan amount for pleasure use is $10,000 in all states.
· Minimum loan amount for Full-Timer/Live-Aboard use is $25,000 in all states.
· Boat loans are available to U.S. Citizens residing in Puerto Rico; boat must be documented with the U.S. Coast Guard.