· APR is the Annual Percentage Rate.
· Subject to consumer loan program guidelines and credit approval. Certain fees, closing costs and restrictions may apply.
· APR applied to the loan is the APR in effect on the date the application is received and is valid for 30 days.
· APRs may vary with loan term.
· Maximum loan term is based on loan amount.
· Rates and terms may vary with market conditions and are subject to change without notice.
· Actual rate and term may vary based on collateral, collateral age, loan amount, collateral use and other criteria.
· Credit score may vary depending on credit reporting agency.
· Minimum loan amount for pleasure use is $10,000 in all states.
· Minimum loan amount for Full-Timer/Live-Aboard use is $25,000 in all states.
· In Puerto Rico, boat must be U.S. Coast Guard documented.